Slot machine games borrow themes from a host of inspirations, from culture, politics to religion, mythology and more. Pandora’s Box Slots machine game is rooted from classical Greek literature. Featuring the mystique, thrill and discoveries as that of the original tale, the game perfectly captures the spirit of Pandora, the girl who wanted to uncover everything.
Winning at a slots machine game is said to be less on strategy and more on luck. That is why many players prefer the slots machine because they think of it as an easy way to win some money while having a really entertaining time. However, with sophisticated slots games such as Pandora’s Box Slots, players still need to work it a little, by at least taking note of the different combination’s or symbol appearances that merit particular rewards.
The classical deities Zeus and Aphrodite are the dominant icons that rule this game involving 5 reels and 20 bet lines, with 4 levels of bet on each. Both symbols have accessories, like the thunderbolt carried by Zeus that can multiply the payout as much as four times its value.
Here, Lord of the Gods, Zeus, is the wild symbol. When his icons appear, it means various benefits for the player, depending on the number of times, position, and relation to other symbols.
Wild symbols can usually stand-in for other icons to help bring about an otherwise incomplete winning combination. Another known perk is that the appearance of a wild symbol can also increase the winning value twice its amount.
Other fast rules for the wild symbol:
- Substitution via wild card works for almost all symbols, aside except for the Aphrodite icon as a Scatter symbol.
- There is a golden Zeus wild symbol, and its presence on the reels means the player’s pay scale will be valued at more than double the amount. Regular wild icons meanwhile can be twice the paying rate.
- Getting five Zeus symbol on a single payline grants players the 10,000 coin jackpot.
Meanwhile, the goddess of love, Aphrodite, is the game’s scatter symbol, and three repetitions of this icon will grant the player free rounds and bonus spins. The Aphrodite icon helps players win more through:
- At least two image of a scatter symbol awards the player free spins for more chances of hitting the jackpot
- While playing these same exact free rounds, players can bet138 in fact, win the chance of playing another free spin.
Other playing icons are the Elite Guard Helmet, a 750-coin sure win when a player gets them five at a time in any payline; the Shield and the Harp, which gives away 500 coins on the same situation.
Playing Pandora’s Box slots is indeed rewarding – both for the wallet and the experience.